About Me

Keen Learner, enthusiast and a practicing SEO professional. I have spent around 6 years in SEO and SMO and love exploring the web. A civil engineer when I started out after college, I took to online marketing like fish to water in a few years. oDesk Certified Search Engine Optimization Consultant oDesk Certified Google Analytics Consultant oDesk Certified Google Webmaster Expert

Welcome to HARI KRISHNA Devanaboina's Blog

8:42 PM


Hello Everyone...

WELCOME to my Blog

A lot has changed in the five years since I began my career as SEO! I relocated to Chennai in January 2005. I started this blog to keep friends and family up to date, and also to share my experience with the seo communities.

I post about everything here .. not only personal but also professional. I'll be sharing a lot of thoughts and information concerning my career with you.

Well, I can honestly say . . . Dreams really DO come true! If one is willing to put forth the effort, have the patience and believe in yourself and your vision.

Because on January 16, 2005, I was a trainee and Today i am working in Emantras, as a Senior SEO Executive.

So to those of you that have been with me from the beginning and those of you that are new at Emantras . . . I hope you'll enjoy your visit here! Look around, check out my photos, but most of all . . . get to know me and SEO.

Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know you dropped by...........I love hearing from friends and readers!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.