About Me

Keen Learner, enthusiast and a practicing SEO professional. I have spent around 6 years in SEO and SMO and love exploring the web. A civil engineer when I started out after college, I took to online marketing like fish to water in a few years. oDesk Certified Search Engine Optimization Consultant oDesk Certified Google Analytics Consultant oDesk Certified Google Webmaster Expert

Google's new search index: Caffeine

8:19 PM

Google announced the completion of a new web indexing system called Caffeine. Caffeine provides 50 percent fresher results for web searches than the last index, and it's the largest collection of web content Google offering.

As per Google "Whether it's a news story, a blog or a forum post, you can now find links to relevant content much sooner after it is published than was possible ever before."

This is a great news to all of us, the webmasters more depended on Organic for the web site Traffic will many benefits of being indexed and searchable quickly over the Google Search. Thanks to the search "God" "Google"



I am very happy to see my blog posts appear in Google just in 6 minues after my post time. Now I wish to see the updated blogs sooner than that with Google's new search index: Caffeine.

{More details on Caffeine can be found at Google Webmaster Central Blog}

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.