About Me

Keen Learner, enthusiast and a practicing SEO professional. I have spent around 6 years in SEO and SMO and love exploring the web. A civil engineer when I started out after college, I took to online marketing like fish to water in a few years. oDesk Certified Search Engine Optimization Consultant oDesk Certified Google Analytics Consultant oDesk Certified Google Webmaster Expert

Top 15 Most Popular Social Bookmarking Websites

9:06 PM

Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to share, organize, search, and manage bookmarks of web resources. Unlike file sharing, the resources themselves aren't shared, merely bookmarks that reference them.

Here are the 15 Most Popular Social Bookmarking Websites as I work on. I had the list of 150+ Social Bookmarking Websites, Out of which I listed the popular 15 Social Bookmarking Websites from which I have seen some traffic to my websites.

These are not only popular but also have very simple steps to register. Hope this list will help you.



1. Digg







2. Delicious






3. StumbleUpon






4. Reddit






5. Yahoo! Buzz






6. Mixx






7. FARK






8. Slashdot






9. Friendfeed






10. Clipmarks






11.Blinklist






12.Diigo






13.Propeller






14.Mister-Wong






15.Faves

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.